Friday, September 29, 2017

Dramatherapy Workshop at Universtiy of Management & Science, Malaysia


                          

On the 18th of  September, I had the pleasure of facilitating an Introduction to Dramatherapy workshop at the University of Management & Science in Shah Alam, Malaysia.
There were 42 enthusiastic, vibrant,  participants! A much larger number than expected.
These group of students were doing a diploma in teaching English.









These are a few of the feedback received from the participants:
" I find that what came up in the activities was a lot about what we were experiencing in our own lives."

"I had a lot of fun in the process".

" It is great to experience team work and to see how this workshop has brought out the creativity in me and others"

" I am an introvert. But I found that I was at ease and was able to participate in the whole workshop and enjoy it! "







No comments: