Thursday, June 8, 2017

Introduction to Dramatherapy workshop at Sunway University

On the 29th of May I had the pleasure of conducting an Introduction to Dramatherapy Workshop for 20 students majoring in Psychology at Sunway University.

The students were very participative, which made the session interesting and fun!
At the end of the session, there were a lot of positive feedback. One student even suggested that they have a course in Dramatherapy, or at least a Dramatherapy Club!











These are some of the feedback received from the participants:

"This workshop is amazing, fun, interactive. It allows me to express myself though activities and get to know others better" - Tangela

"I feel like I am free and optimistic after the session" - Bang Tao

"I get to self-reflect, and at the same time, I got to know how others express themselves. It's inspiring." - Khai Eu

"Leaned more about myself"- Felixia

"I learned that therapies can be really fun, and introspective in a different way. It is really refreshing."
-Ai Leen













I would like to thank Dr. Alvin Ng for his support and in assisting me during the workshop. His support is very much appreciated and it was fun having him participate in the session!

I would also like to thank Ms. Jacqueline Gun for her help in organizing the workshop.

No comments: