Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Free Talk/Demo on Dramatherapy

I am presenting a talk/demo about Dramtherapy next week. The details are as follows:

Date: 13th August 2009 (Thursday)

Time : 7:30pm - 10pm

Venue : The Violet Flame
67-2, Jalan Bangkung,
Bukit Bandaraya,
59100 Bangsar,
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

Admission : Free

If you are interested in attending, please call 03-20959868 to book a space as we are limiting the number of participants to 16.

More dramatherapy workshops and services are listed on this website:
www. thevioletflame.com.my

3 comments:

Mrs.H said...

hai vanitha...

i'm azlin..a participant in your talk in hospital serdang, can u guess which 1 i am? haha..

anyway, i enjoyed the 1 day session very much, even though i was not feeling well today due to the stomachache n also my migraine..

i just know about dramatherapy (from u) n i thought, wow! this is something new..and how can i apply it in my speech therapy session? well, u've answered my questions clearly just now and thank you very much for the ideas, activities n also the joy that u bring to the 1 day course..

hope you'll achieve all your dreams n good luck in your carrier..i'll be following your blog from now onwards..haha..tata!!

azlin

Mrs.H said...

oooopppsss...i've miss spelled the word carrier..it's supposed to be career..haha! sleepy me!

Vanitha Chandrasegaram said...

Hai Azlin,
Thank you for your wonderful feeback and well wishes. I'm so glad that you enjoyed the workshop. I loved facilitating it too!
And yes, I do remember you :-) Welcome to my blog!

Cheers,
Vanitha